We are seeking a highly motivated sales professional to join our sales team.
In this role, you will be seen as an information security and IT solutions trusted advisor and will focus on generating new business revenues as well as help protect and grow market share/revenues through the identification and development of new business opportunities.
· Prospect for potential customers using various direct methods such as calling and face to face meetings, and indirect methods such as networking
· Identify leads, manage prospects and acquire new business
· Responsible for meeting and exceeding established sales gross profits in a quarterly basis
· Cultivates effective long-term relationships with key influencers and decision makers
· Sells to all levels of management, particularly senior levels
· Develops and presents written proposals or requests for proposal (RFP, RFQ, RFI, SoW) which may include cost justification, business case content and technical specifications
· Prepares and conducts formal group presentations at senior management levels.
· Builds account plans, based on customer business objectives and future business plans aiding clients in planning their information security long/short term strategies
· Develops sales strategies with a focus on Professional or Managed Security Services
· Maintains a product knowledge including evolving technology trends across the full range of products and services
· Develops and documents a personal account and sales plan
· Create effective long-term relationships with the clients in key decision makers and influence
· Prior, successful experience selling security solutions to small, medium and enterprise.
· Previous experience selling Security consulting services.
· Cold Calling Experience
· Able to diagnose customer security needs and propose appropriate solutions
· Able to relate security solutions to business benefits to progress sales cycles towards closure
· Solid knowledge regarding the prevalent technologies, benefits, and risks inherent within the information security marketplace
· Deep understanding of the security services marketplace
· End-to-end knowledge of the sales cycle and how to effectively launch and execute a sales pursuit
· Ability to construct a convincing business case, express it clearly and gain consensus around decisions, plans, and actions
· Ability to manage and translate business requirements into enabling solutions
· Interpersonal and negotiation skills: Exceptional listening and communication skills and ability to build rapport with customers and diverse audiences in a variety of settings
· Finance-based selling skills: ROI and total cost of ownership (TCO) analysis
· Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience and education
· Minimum of 5 years in technology or security-related sales
· Extensive experience working with clients at the C-level
· History of implementing successful long-term partnerships with both medium and enterprise clients as well as vendors & partners
· Experience in consulting services including a full range of Professional and Managed Security Services - network and data security, endpoint security, Security risk management,
governance and compliance services, security consulting and implementation, including security governance, vulnerability & Penetration testing
· Previous fostered client relationships
· Security industry certifications
· Participation in industry training programs