Cyberwall is looking for Cybersecurity SOC Analyst in North Toronto, ON.
If you are interested, please send us your resume to email@example.com
Cybersecurity Analyst in Security Operations Centre (SOC), is a member of SOC team that responsible for the 24x7 Security Event Management and provides security monitoring, event investigation and analysis, threat hunting and countermeasure proposals including:
- Event Investigation - collecting relevant data and performing the necessary level of analysis on that data.
- Event Escalation /Closure Technical Requirements:
- Manual Health Checks or Receipt of security and operational alerts from monitored devices.
- Opening a new or update an existing ticket to track event handling.
- Understanding of basic security concepts: Principle of Least Access, separation of duties
- Linux, UNIX and Windows OS
- EDR / XDR / Endpoint Protection/ Malware Investigation
- Internet Connectivity and Protocols (TCP/IP) • Wireless Networking
- Network architecture best practices
- Security/Computer Incident Response
- VPN Communication Protocols • Switches/Routers (basic configuration)
- Firewall and IPS (configuration knowledge).
- Asset Management
- Security threat and attack countermeasures
Local Candidates only
In addition to real-time threats, SOC Analysts must analyze and respond to undisclosed hardware and software vulnerabilities as well as investigate, document, and report on security issues and emerging trends
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent