We are looking for a Windows / LINUX System Administrator to provide ongoing administration and support of LINUX / Red Hat /CentOS, Windows systems.
Works with a support team, vendors, end-users, hardware/software issues. Able to support the RedHat + Windows environment of 100+ Servers.
Must be available on-call and for after-hours maintenance changes from time to time.
- Red Hat / CentOS/ Linux Experience
- Windows server/ Windows PC
- Active Directory/ LDAP
- End-user/endpoint security
- Samba/SMB protocol
- High Availability and Clustering Experience
- Server Virtualization/VMWare / KVM/ ProxMox
- Understanding of Network, Firewalls, Routers, TCP/IP.
High integrity. A background check will be performed.
Living in the GTA/Toronto, has a valid G driver license, and can drive to company data centres in GTA.